starting hand/deck design help

  • James Cartwright
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2005
      Hi

      I've been looking through some old emails about starting hands and deck
      designs and I have some questions.

      I've read references to a Vizak/shadow tech upgrade/Vree scout ships hand
      but this seems to require you have 14 influence to play with and so seems a
      bit slow to me.

      I've also seen the starting hand of Independant Support,Defence in Depth,
      Transfer Point Io and/or Drazi Merchant but can't seem to work out how this
      works.

      I'm also looking for some help to design a deck around G'Kar Enlightend, has
      anyone managed to make a deck where you can get him out early and cheaply?

      Cheers

      James