Re: [B5CCG] GenCon Indy in August

  • crzyrsis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 3, 2004
      Gen Con Friends....

      I will be playing once again in the DBZ Worlds event. This means we won't
      get done until late Saturday.
      An early Friday like at 3:00 PM would be GREAT For me! I could bring all my
      favorite factions and be done in time to rest for the Saturday event.
      If I top 64 On Saturday, I would not be able to play Sunday. If I scrub out
      on Saturday, Sunday is open.

      Just let me know what you all ultimately decide to do!

      As Always
      Crzyrsis

    • Ed
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 3, 2004
        I doubt there will be any organized games at GenCon this year. I
        received exactly two replies to my query before the deadline to submit
        events.

        Frankly, GenCon got a bit expensive to go and just play B5, and I've not
        picked up any new games because there is no place to play where I live
        and very few people willing to play games.

        So it is the end of an era for the B5CCG. It was fun while it lasted.

        Ed
        Ranger in exile