Images created just for the card game...

  • vplexico@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2004
      Now THIS is what Netter Digital should have done for the Babylon 5 CCG!!!!!
      (Or, this is what you can do if you pull in around $3 billion in receipts
      worldwide in two-plus years...)
      --Van

      http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial.asp?aff_id=0&this_cat=Games&action=page&obj_id=41037
    • Gregory Stuart Pettigrew
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2004
        > Now THIS is what Netter Digital should have done for the Babylon 5
        > CCG!!!!!
        > (Or, this is what you can do if you pull in around $3 billion in receipts
        > worldwide in two-plus years...)
        > --Van
        >
        > http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial.asp?aff_id=0&this_cat=Games&action=page&ob
        > _id=41037

        This link didn't work for me, so I recommend going to the main page and
        clicking on 'Creating the lost characters from Lord of the Rings.'
      • David Bate
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 13, 2004
          This link worked fine for me. I wonder how much Decipher had to pay
          for the work done by WETA? I guess someone with photoshop and a bit
          of talent could create images for B5 cards too but at less cost.