Re: [B5CCG] Welsh Championships 04

  • curevei@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      In a message dated 12/12/2003 12:56:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      masonb@... writes:
      I suspect that 4 is the most contentious but personally I'm tired of seeing
      everyone playing with LoP and it slows the game down something rotten. Also I
      don't know anyone who actually likes Airlock. It is not clear to me whether
      doing this would shrink the number of viable deck types or enlarge them.

      Suggestions invited.

      Sorry about how my mail has been coming out with the lack of appropriate
      breaks, did another AOL downgrade recently (by accident) and haven't figured out
      how to work around the latest stupidity.

      Rather than go through and try to fix many of the screw ups, how about just
      banning WoF and Crusade (the sets)? It was hardly a perfect environment and I
      may have a better opinion of it than it deserved as we had so little time
      playing under it given when SD was released and WoF was being playtested, but the
      post-SD, pre-WoF environment seemed like the best that B5 was able to come up
      with.

      "You can off this monster if you want. That's fine with me. But, you'd better
      let me eat 'im. Agreed?"