RE: [B5CCG] Off Wall Brit

  • DAVID MCARTHUR
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 27 8:45 AM
      >Ranger in Exile by the Don
      >Ana' Shok by Nature
      >David A. McArthur
      >
      >Have 1 of your British Bull Dogs of the Port Smith variaty here in Norteast
      >Ohio, Homeless, Pennyless, Almost Hopeless ,Friendless. Married Americian
      >(pain) if things go accordly, this blok ends up with Past Priors needs of
      >which only divorce papers show on #3 wording need rule lawyers,help

      providers now. https://broadband.msn.com
    • DAVID MCARTHUR
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 27 8:45 AM
        >Ranger in Exile by the Don
        >Ana' Shok by Nature
        >David A. McArthur
        >
        >Have 1 of your British Bull Dogs of the Port Smith variaty here in Norteast
        >Ohio, Homeless, Pennyless, Almost Hopeless ,Friendless. Married Americian
        >(pain) if things go accordly, this blok ends up with Past Priors needs of
        >which only divorce papers show on #3 wording need rule lawyers,help

        Get reliable dial-up Internet access now with our limited-time introductory
        offer. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
      • DAVID MCARTHUR
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 27 8:45 AM
          >Ranger in Exile by the Don
          >Ana' Shok by Nature
          >David A. McArthur
          >
          >Have 1 of your British Bull Dogs of the Port Smith variaty here in Norteast
          >Ohio, Homeless, Pennyless, Almost Hopeless ,Friendless. Married Americian
          >(pain) if things go accordly, this blok ends up with Past Priors needs of
          >which only divorce papers show on #3 wording need rule lawyers,help

          Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work � and
          yourself. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx
        • DAVID MCARTHUR
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 27 8:45 AM
            >Ranger in Exile by the Don
            >Ana' Shok by Nature
            >David A. McArthur
            >
            >Have 1 of your British Bull Dogs of the Port Smith variaty here in Norteast
            >Ohio, Homeless, Pennyless, Almost Hopeless ,Friendless. Married Americian
            >(pain) if things go accordly, this blok ends up with Past Priors needs of
            >which only divorce papers show on #3 wording need rule lawyers,help

            Enjoy a special introductory offer for dial-up Internet access � limited
            time only! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
          • DAVID MCARTHUR
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 27 8:45 AM