RE: [B5CCG] Off Wall Brit

  • DAVID MCARTHUR
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 27, 2003
      Ranger in Exile by the Don
      Ana' Shok by Nature
      David A. McArthur

      Have 1 of your British Bull Dogs of the Port Smith variaty here in Norteast
      Ohio, Homeless, Pennyless, Almost Hopeless ,Friendless. Married Americian
      (pain) if things go accordly, this blok ends up with Past Priors needs of
      which only divorce papers show on #3 wording need rule lawyers,help

      Get reliable dial-up Internet access now with our limited-time introductory
      offer. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
    • DAVID MCARTHUR
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 27, 2003
        >Ranger in Exile by the Don
        >Ana' Shok by Nature
        >David A. McArthur
        >
        >Have 1 of your British Bull Dogs of the Port Smith variaty here in Norteast
        >Ohio, Homeless, Pennyless, Almost Hopeless ,Friendless. Married Americian
        >(pain) if things go accordly, this blok ends up with Past Priors needs of
        >which only divorce papers show on #3 wording need rule lawyers,help

        providers now. https://broadband.msn.com
      • DAVID MCARTHUR
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 27, 2003

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 27, 2003
            >Ranger in Exile by the Don
            >Ana' Shok by Nature
            >David A. McArthur
            >
            >Have 1 of your British Bull Dogs of the Port Smith variaty here in Norteast
            >Ohio, Homeless, Pennyless, Almost Hopeless ,Friendless. Married Americian
            >(pain) if things go accordly, this blok ends up with Past Priors needs of
            >which only divorce papers show on #3 wording need rule lawyers,help

            Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work � and
            yourself. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx
          • DAVID MCARTHUR
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 27, 2003
              >Ranger in Exile by the Don
              >Ana' Shok by Nature
              >David A. McArthur
              >
              >Have 1 of your British Bull Dogs of the Port Smith variaty here in Norteast
              >Ohio, Homeless, Pennyless, Almost Hopeless ,Friendless. Married Americian
              >(pain) if things go accordly, this blok ends up with Past Priors needs of
              >which only divorce papers show on #3 wording need rule lawyers,help

              Enjoy a special introductory offer for dial-up Internet access � limited
              time only! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
            • DAVID MCARTHUR
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 27, 2003