Welsh Championships

  • Ian Richards
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      Hi All

      Just like to post the following:

      1. Congratulations to Ian Clarke on winning the Welsh Championships yesterday. Well played and if the title had to go "over the border" for the first time I'm glad it's gone to both a good player and a nice guy (even if I've still got the bruises to prove it!!!).

      2. Thanks to Ian, Manuel, Neil, Rob, Mike and all the others who made the effort to travel some considerable distances to make it a fun day.

      3. Thanks again to Bruce Mason for organising a tourney as well as ever, and for coming up with a system which got the final over in a reasonable time.

      See you all in April I hope

      Ian