Rebuilding Effort

  • Justin Nichols
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
      Quick question that came up a couple days ago. There's no ruling in the rulings
      file that I know of. Is Rebuilding Effort cumulative when two are played during the
      action round? If so, will three being played during the action round allow the
      player to draw cards for free then (up to the handsize of the target player, and
      assuming all three Rebuilding Efforts target the same player)?

      Thanks a lot,

      Justin Nichols
      irc.enterthegame.com
      #babylon5

      Rebuilding Effort
      Event
      No defined cost
      Target a player. The cost for you to buy additional cards during the next
      draw round is reduced by 1 until you have as many cards in your hand
      as the target player.

    • David Conner
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
        I actually remember asking this question myself at one point, and the answer being yes.
        Not sure why it's not in the rulings database - might've been quite an old ruling.

        http://sbc.yahoo.com