[B5CCG] Re: Help! Hong Kong devil kill the peoples, devil machine made in UK.

  • tommy2amp
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2002
      >Its sole purpose was to confuse the Chinese government and their
      supporters

      Ah, an outgrowth of the "Confuse-a-cat" principle. Thank you Mr M.
      Python, or may I call you Monty??
    • Mike Eggleton
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2002
        Indeed many of the Chinese government were overheard to say (when discussing
        the HK devil machine) it did certainly 'Confuse-us'.

        Anyway in answer to your question you may call me Monty, although I should
        add that there is the possibility of confusing me with my shorter brother,
        also called Monty. To resolve this many associates (and Mr. Morden) refer to
        us as 'Half-Monty' and the 'Full Monty'.