Personal Growth

  • unique_meuk
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 10:10 AM
      Hi,

      I was wondering about using Personal Growth on amultiple level
      character.

      If I target a level one version of Delenn with Personal Growth, can I
      search for the level three version of Delenn (Entil'zha Delenn) or do
      I have to search for the level two version of Delenn (Delenn
      Transformed) ?

      I think I know the answer, but I just want to make sure.

      Thanks,

      Ben

      Personal Growth
      Won Aftermath: Target a participant character you control who can be
      replaced. Take one character from your deck who can replace the
      target character and place it in your hand. shuffle your deck.
      (Discard this aftermath after play).
    • Gregory Stuart Pettigrew
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 10:21 AM
        > I was wondering about using Personal Growth on amultiple level
        > character.
        >
        > If I target a level one version of Delenn with Personal Growth, can I
        > search for the level three version of Delenn (Entil'zha Delenn) or do
        > I have to search for the level two version of Delenn (Delenn
        > Transformed) ?

        Because you must search for a character that may replace the current
        character, in this situation, you could only search for Delenn
        Transformed.

        Note, however, that you can search for Captain Ivanova if you target
        Susan, or President Sheridan if you target John. And it looks like you
        could get one of the personality changing replacemets, too.
        (Sinclair/Sheridan, Ko'Dath/Na'Toth, Vizak/Juphar, etc.)

        > Personal Growth
        > Won Aftermath: Target a participant character you control who can be
        > replaced. Take one character from your deck who can replace the
        > target character and place it in your hand. shuffle your deck.
        > (Discard this aftermath after play).

        "I want to be the kind of boy you are, thought Bean. But I don't want to
        go through what you've been to get there...I don't want to have to go
        through what I've gone through to get here, either."

        - Orson Scott Card, "Ender's Shadow."
      • David Conner
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1 10:41 AM
          --- unique_meuk <ben_honey@...> wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > I was wondering about using Personal Growth on amultiple level
          >
          > character.
          >
          > If I target a level one version of Delenn with Personal
          > Growth, can I
          > search for the level three version of Delenn (Entil'zha
          > Delenn) or do
          > I have to search for the level two version of Delenn (Delenn
          > Transformed) ?
          >
          > I think I know the answer, but I just want to make sure.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Ben
          >
          > Personal Growth
          > Won Aftermath: Target a participant character you control who
          > can be
          > replaced. Take one character from your deck who can replace
          > the
          > target character and place it in your hand. shuffle your deck.
          >
          > (Discard this aftermath after play).

          The retrieved card must be one that could *directly* replace the
          participant. Thus, if Londo Mollari was the participant, you
          could retrieve Prime Minister Mollari, but not Emperor Mollari
          II.

          On the other hand, President Sheridan can possibly replace
          either Sheridan Reborn or John Sheridan. So if John Sheridan
          was the participant, you could retrieve either Sheridan Reborn
          or President Sheridan.

          http://health.yahoo.com