errating a card

  • unique_meuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2002
      I have just been looking through my B5 cards, looking for good
      combinations of cards to put in a crusade pile, when I suddenly
      thought, what about cards from previous sets that should really be
      eligible, but were released too early.

      As an example of this I thought about adding the keyword "corporate"
      to the cards "Wade" and "William Edgars", so that they could be added
      to a corporate pile, and make the pile more generally playable.

      Does anyone else have any suggestions for a card(s) that they would
      like to be able to add to a crusade pile that would make sence (fit
      in with the storyline of B5

      Or for that matter, are there any other themes that could work well
      as a "crusade" pile. I thought of having an ISA or a B5 crusade pile
      ("A crusade for peace" perhaps ?).

      Does anyone else have any ideas ?

      Ben