Fragment of Polychrome Vessel at Morley's Museum (Tikal)

  • Luis Lopes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2003
      Dear listeros,

      I was trying to get a drawing of a fragment of a polychrome vase
      currently at the Morley Museum at Tikal. It is from Burial 195
      and has an elegantly drawn PSS.

      I know there is one illustration of it in Clemency Coggins' PhD
      dissertation

      "1975 Painting and Drawing Styles at Tikal:

      An Historical and Iconographic Reconstruction"
      Harvard University, Department of Art. 883 leaves Cambridge, MA
      Doctoral dissertation

      Figure 91b, I'm told.

      I wonder if a kind soul out there with some spare time could scan
      this figure and e-mail it to me.

      Many, many thanks.

      Lu=EDs =

      Copyright � AZTLAN <AZTLAN@...> 2002.