Exploring Yucatan

  • Richard D Perry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 7:29 AM
      To spark interest in this subject, we are posting over the summer
      several new web pages highlighting some of the lesser known
      colonial monuments of the Yucatan peninsula.

      Our July feature is the recently revived mission church of
      HUAYMAX, near the Quintana Roo border in southeastern Yucatan.
      Check out our Yucatan archive for additional pages on colonial
      Yucatan.

      To help in your travels, Espadana Press publishes two new
      guidebooks on the region. First, the new edition of MAYA MISSIONS,
      our updated guide to the art and architecture of colonial Yucatan,
      and second, EXPLORING YUCATAN, our anthology of classic travel
      writing on the region. Both can be ordered online.

      Since we crosslist our announcements, we apologize if you have
      already received this message.

      Please follow the links on our home page. Good exploring!

      ESPADANA PRESS
      Exploring Colonial Mexico
      http://www.colonial-mexico.com/

      Copyright � AZTLAN <AZTLAN@...> 2002.