Ma: Hieroglyphic Workshop June 20-22

  • ONYXKALI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2002
      Hello all. I'm a student at Virginia Commonwealth University in
      Richmond, VA. I thinking about attending the hieroglyphic
      workshop, but am on a tight budget (like most students are) and
      am interested in seeing if anyone from Richmond or the surrounding
      area is going to the conference and wants to share the cost of
      traveling. Or if not, then is there anyone who is interested in
      sharing the cost of a hotel. Please email me at onyxkali@...

      Thank you,

      Janelle Moorefield

      Copyright � AZTLAN <AZTLAN@...> 2002.