AZ: Q As an actual geographical region or place has Aztlan been identified?

  • Sam Emerson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2001
      Please respond only to the author of this question, not to the
      topic as a whole. If a summary of the content of responses seems
      of sufficient interest to the list as a whole, I will post such a
      summary. If you want to be sure to receive a summary, send me a
      message saying so and I will send you a summary privately."

      For most of you this is probably a dumb question, but I've not
      come across any mention of a specific region or place where
      Aztlan has been identified. Is there evidence of its location?

      Thank You,
      Sam Emerson