Me, Ic: Question about El Tajin Sculpture

  • Paul V. Heinrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 1999
      Listeros,

      On the blind web page listed below, I have temporarily
      posted a black and white picture of a sculpture from
      El Tajin in Veracruze. I am not sure what structure
      it is from. The web page is:

      http://www.intersurf.com/~heinrich/maya1.html

      Can anyone identify this scuplture and what it depicts?

      Is it Mayan-Totonac or Teotihuacan?

      Any comments or citations that you can provide me
      would be greatly appreciated.

      Yours,

      Paul V. Heinrich
      140 Wylie, Apt. 11