Q children's book on Montezuma

  • Michelle Frey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 1999

      Please respond only to the author of the question, not to the
      Topic as a whole.

      I am a children's book editor in New York. I am looking for a
      qualified scholar to QUICKLY check for historical accuracy the
      text and illustrations for a picture book for young children on
      Montezuma and the Fall of the Aztecs. (It's very short--about six
      pages of text.) A pronunciation guide for a few words is also
      needed. If anyone is able to fit this into their busy schedule,
      I'd be very grateful to hear from you as soon as possible.

      The job involves a nominal fee.

      Thank you.

      Michelle Frey