god of merchants

  • john wasson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 1997
      The picture of the god of the peddlers was such a good picture that for
      a week I put in on my monitor as the wallpaper. Do I misinterpret it or
      is it not a peddler who has laid down his pack and is stealing corn from
      the milpa.

    • john wasson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 1997
        If the URL for the picture of the god of the merchants could be reposted
        it would help. Several people have asked me for it. I kept the picture
        but threw away the posting. I believe Dave Hixson did the posting but I
        am not even sure of that.

      • John Carr
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 1997
          John Wasson wrote:

          >If the URL for the picture of the god of the merchants could be reposted
          >it would help. Several people have asked me for it. I kept the picture
          >but threw away the posting. I believe Dave Hixson did the posting but I
          >am not even sure of that.

          Here it is, John:

          http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~dhixson/cacaxtla.html