American troops deserve horrible death, not support

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2003
      Ms. Roberts:

      troops", I must remind you that the USA abolished conscription in 1972.
      Every one of the American troops in Iraq and Kuwait volunteered to serve
      the Jews, the oil monopolists, and the imperialists. They volunteered to
      commit mass murder on the Iraqi people for the goals of these monopolists.
      Even now they could repent and turn their grenades against their officers
      and their rifles against those who refuse to join them, but they are not
      doing so. I will not support these war criminals. I hope they all die
      horribly, and from early indications of how difficult it has been for them
      to take even a tiny seaport in southern Iraq, that will likely be their
      fate if they dare try to storm Baghdad.

      Real patriots serve the interests of the working people of America, not
      those of Jews and oil monopolists, and real patriots don't tolerate those
      who serve these enemy elements. As a patriotic American, I will not be
      flying the flag of the Jew government, nor will I be carrying a candle,
      nor with spiked hair. You will see me at the demonstrations proudly
      wearing the flag of Iraq on my shirt and carrying the flag of free Palestine.
      I will be chanting, "Jews out! All Jews out!" If these elements come to
      kill me, so be it. I will join the ranks of the martyrs before I will
      substitute phony flag waving and criminal support of government goons for
      real patriotism.

      Sincerely,

      Kevin Walsh