[jvbronke@frazmtn.com: Fw: The George Bush Song]

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2003
      Jim Bronke sends us this little ditty:

      From: jvbronke@... ("Jim Bronke")
      To: Undisclosed-Recipient:@...;
      Subject: Fw: The George Bush Song
      Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 07:26:09 -0800

      ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C2CDB1.057A45C0

      Perfect

      =20
      Jim Bronke
      www.USACritic.com

      Subject: The George Bush Song

      The George Bush Song
      (sung to the tune of: If You're Happy and You Know It, Clap Your Hands)

      If you cannot find Osama, bomb Iraq.
      If the markets are a drama, bomb Iraq.
      If the terrorists are Saudi,
      And the bank takes back your Audi,
      And the "haves" are gettin' rowdy,
      Bomb Iraq. (clap clap)

      If you never were elected, bomb Iraq.
      If your mood is quite dejected, bomb Iraq.
      If you think Saddam's gone mad,
      With the weapons that he had,
      (And he tried to kill your dad),
      Bomb Iraq.

      If your corporate fraud is growin', bomb Iraq.
      If your ties to it are showin', bomb Iraq.
      If your politics are sleazy,
      (Hiding it ain't all that easy),
      And your manhood's getting queasy,
      Bomb Iraq.

      While the globe is slowly warming, bomb Iraq.
      Yay! the clouds of war are storming, bomb Iraq.
      If the ozone hole is growing,
      Some things we prefer not knowing,
      Though our ignorance is showing,
      Bomb Iraq.

      If we have no allies with us, bomb Iraq.
      If we think someone has dissed us, bomb Iraq.
      So to hell with the inspections,
      Let's look tough for the elections,
      Close your mind and take directions,
      Bomb Iraq.

      It's "pre-emptive non-aggression", bomb Iraq.
      Let's prevent this mass destruction, bomb Iraq.
      They've got weapons we can't see,
      And that's good enough for me,
      'Cause it's all the proof I need to
      Bomb Iraq.

      If the smoking gun ain't smokin', bomb Iraq.
      We don't care, and we're not jokin', bomb Iraq.
      'Cause the terrorists are frisky,
      Pakistan is looking shifty,
      North Korea's just too risky,
      Bomb Iraq.

      Fall in line and follow orders, bomb Iraq.
      For our might it knows no borders, bomb Iraq.
      Disagree? We'll call it treason,
      Let's make war not love this season,
      Even if we have no reason,
      Bomb Iraq.

      So here's one for dear old daddy, bomb Iraq,
      From his favorite little laddy, bomb Iraq.
      It's Saddam that we'll be seizin'.
      'Cause it's Hussein hunting season.
      Even if we have no reason,
      Bomb Iraq!

      ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C2CDB1.057A45C0

      <HTML><HEAD>
      charset=3Diso-8859-1">
      <STYLE></STYLE>
      </HEAD>
      <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
      <DIV><FONT size=3D2>Perfect</FONT></DIV>
      <DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
      <DIV> </DIV>
      <DIV><FONT size=3D2>Jim Bronke<BR><A=20
      href=3D"http://www.USACritic.com">www.USACritic.com</A></FONT></DIV>
      <DIV> </DIV>
      <DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
      <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">
      <DIV><B>Subject:</B> The George Bush Song</DIV></DIV>
      <DIV><BR></DIV><BR><FONT face=3D"Courier New" size=3D2>The George Bush =
      Song<BR>(sung=20
      to the tune of: If You're Happy and You Know It, Clap Your =
      Hands)<BR><BR>If you=20
      cannot find Osama, bomb Iraq.<BR>If the markets are a drama, bomb =
      Iraq.<BR>If=20
      the terrorists are Saudi,<BR>And the bank takes back your Audi,<BR>And =
      the=20
      "haves" are gettin' rowdy,<BR>Bomb Iraq. (clap clap)<BR><BR>If you never =
      were=20
      elected, bomb Iraq.<BR>If your mood is quite dejected, bomb Iraq.<BR>If =
      you=20
      think Saddam's gone mad,<BR>With the weapons that he had,<BR>(And he =
      tried to=20
      kill your dad),<BR>Bomb Iraq.<BR><BR>If your corporate fraud is growin', =
      bomb=20
      Iraq.<BR>If your ties to it are showin', bomb Iraq.<BR>If your politics =
      are=20
      sleazy,<BR>(Hiding it ain't all that easy),<BR>And your manhood's =
      getting=20
      queasy,<BR>Bomb Iraq.<BR><BR>While the globe is slowly warming, bomb=20
      Iraq.<BR>Yay! the clouds of war are storming, bomb Iraq.<BR>If the ozone =
      hole is=20
      growing,<BR>Some things we prefer not knowing,<BR>Though our ignorance =
      is=20
      showing,<BR>Bomb Iraq.<BR><BR>If we have no allies with us, bomb =
      Iraq.<BR>If we=20
      think someone has dissed us, bomb Iraq.<BR>So to hell with the=20
      inspections,<BR>Let's look tough for the elections,<BR>Close your mind =
      and take=20
      directions,<BR>Bomb Iraq.<BR><BR>It's "pre-emptive non-aggression", bomb =

      Iraq.<BR>Let's prevent this mass destruction, bomb Iraq.<BR>They've got =
      weapons=20
      we can't see,<BR>And that's good enough for me,<BR>'Cause it's all the =
      proof I=20
      need to<BR>Bomb Iraq.<BR><BR>If the smoking gun ain't smokin', bomb =
      Iraq.<BR>We=20
      don't care, and we're not jokin', bomb Iraq.<BR>'Cause the terrorists =
      are=20
      frisky,<BR>Pakistan is looking shifty,<BR>North Korea's just too =
      risky,<BR>Bomb=20
      Iraq.<BR><BR>Fall in line and follow orders, bomb Iraq.<BR>For our might =
      it=20
      knows no borders, bomb Iraq.<BR>Disagree? We'll call it =
      treason,<BR>Let's make=20
      war not love this season,<BR>Even if we have no reason,<BR>Bomb =
      Iraq.<BR><BR>So=20
      here's one for dear old daddy, bomb Iraq,<BR>From his favorite little =
      laddy,=20
      bomb Iraq.<BR>It's Saddam that we'll be seizin'.<BR>'Cause it's Hussein =
      hunting=20
      season.<BR>Even if we have no reason,<BR>Bomb =
      Iraq!<BR><BR></FONT></BODY></HTML>

      ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C2CDB1.057A45C0--