President Hussein's speech on Iraqi Army Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2003
      If one can wade through the flowery Islamic rhetoric of
      the first half of the speech, President Hussein does
      have some materialist and pertinent things to say in
      the second half. I imagine a good Catholic like Tariq
      Aziz gets a bit bored with it, but it is best to quote
      a speech in full so that it can be objectively analyzed.