Re: strange story

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6 10:51 PM
      Dear Eric,

      Well at least now I don't need to translate the French
      for the Arizona Secular Humanists board. I have enough
      trouble with al-Hilw's speech. As for your gloating
      about your own linguistic skills, true I am jealous.
      If my high school had offered Arabic, I would have taken
      it, but I had a choice of Latin, French, and Spanish.
      I initially chose the least useful of the three but got
      sensible and switched to French.