Re: almost forgot!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21 3:15 PM

      >Dear Kevin,
      >
      >I almost forgot!
      >
      >Happy Stalin's birthday!

      Likewise, Eric! Today we remember the greatest leader of the
      Twentieth Century who showed the world the path to development
      without imperialism, industrialisation based on self-reliance.
      As Isaac Deutcher said of his administration--twenty years has
      accomplished the work of twenty generations. We also remember
      the greatest promoter of atheism the world has ever known.