latest

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2002

      The news today is that the Zionists killed 11
      Palestinians in what has been dubbed bloody Friday.
      Mainly this all went on in Ghazza where they had a
      major incursion and killed 10. The local UNRWA (UN
      refugee office) is angry because among the dead are
      two of their office's workers.

      Hamas, the armed wing of Fateh, and the Islamic Jihad
      were evidently targetted by the Zionists who also shot
      at others, of course. People, upon hearing of the
      incursion rushed to meet the invaders with whatever
      they had -- in most cases rocks.

      Meanwhile, Iraq is getting ready to hand over to the
      United Nations its report on weapons in order to meet
      the 8 December 2002 deadline. According to
      al-Jazeera, the report will go into detail on all
      their weapons programes since the 1970s and will total
      24,000 pages!

      The current Venezuelan head of the Security Council
      said that until the report was read, there could be no
      decision made on whether to declassify it.

      Obviously the Iraqis are planning to drown the
      Americans in paper! I love it! The US said any
      omission however minor would be a violation and a
      trigger of war, so now they're getting a small amount
      of what they deserve -- too much for them to digest
      quickly. Bush can't very well come out of his office
      after 15 minutes flipping through the pages and say
      it's incomplete and he's going to war.

      It may be games, but President Saddam Husayn plays the
      games very well, I must say. Particularly since Bush
      is semi-literate!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

      I suppose the 24,000 pages are translated already,
      since the Iraqis know the US is incompetent on that
      score, but that would be hilarious if Bush had to have
      24,000 pages translated too before he could say
      anything.

      I think that's the best story out of Iraq in a long
      time.