Re: [azpeace] Group name

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4 8:48 PM
      > I see Mr Walsh is in need of brushing up on his libertarian philosophy and
      >freedom of speech cases. If he knew about it, he would also know about the
      >freedom of association. If he did, he would know that we dont have to
      >associate ourselves with him or his idiotic, CHICKEN SHIT, racist and
      >anti-semetic statements about Jews.

      Since the Jews are not a race, I could say nothing racist about them.
      As for "anti-semetic", if you must misuse this word, you should at least
      learn to spell it.

      >Obviously, Mr Walsh's wants a different
      >kind of war. A racial holy war.

      I am for a class war and anti-imperialist war. As an atheist, I could
      hardly wish for a religious war. Nonetheless one would have to be
      willfully ignorant not to associate Judaism with imperialism.

      >While entitled to his opnion, we don't have
      >to have him on this list. Let him elsewhere or start his own group rather
      >than littering this list with his crap.
      >
      > Mike Renzulli

      This is a forum, not an association. That one presents a view here does
      not associate you or anyone else with it. If you don't wish to read
      my views, presumedly you are capable of deleting e-mails from me. You seem
      like rather a dim bulb, but not quite as stupid as that. Obviously you
      want my views suppressed. That is your motivation.