Re: [azpeace] Group name

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2002

      >In a message dated 12/4/02 4:06:11 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
      >ed_flanick@... writes:
      >
      ><< We should in any case change the name of the group so that it
      > does not appear to be connected with AAPJ. Suggestions will be
      > considered; otherwise I will just pick a new name. >>
      >
      > Dear Ed,
      >
      > I don't think the name should be changed since though this list does involve
      >AAPJ activists, it also includes non members like myself and Mike Ross. This
      >should be promoted as a place where anti-war activists can discuss anti-war
      >activities, news and views.
      > I would recommend dumping thekoba@... permanently since no one is
      >interested in his anti-semetic/racist view points. Dumping people like him
      >would be one step in anti-war activists from distancing themselves from
      >people (like thekoba) who hold prejudicial views.
      > Just my $.02.
      >
      > Mike

      I see Mr. Renzuli is insistent on splitting the peace movement and
      neutralizing it. He also hypocritically promotes censorship while having
      claimed to fight against it. I had hoped to hold a civil discussion,
      but it seems I will have to act quickly to get the message across to
      any on this board who may be seriously interested in alternative views.

      As for the name change, how about Chicken Shit Kike Loving Phony
      Peace Movement.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2002
        > I see Mr Walsh is in need of brushing up on his libertarian philosophy and
        >freedom of speech cases. If he knew about it, he would also know about the
        >freedom of association. If he did, he would know that we dont have to
        >associate ourselves with him or his idiotic, CHICKEN SHIT, racist and
        >anti-semetic statements about Jews.

        Since the Jews are not a race, I could say nothing racist about them.
        As for "anti-semetic", if you must misuse this word, you should at least
        learn to spell it.

        >Obviously, Mr Walsh's wants a different
        >kind of war. A racial holy war.

        I am for a class war and anti-imperialist war. As an atheist, I could
        hardly wish for a religious war. Nonetheless one would have to be
        willfully ignorant not to associate Judaism with imperialism.

        >While entitled to his opnion, we don't have
        >to have him on this list. Let him elsewhere or start his own group rather
        >than littering this list with his crap.
        >
        > Mike Renzulli

        This is a forum, not an association. That one presents a view here does
        not associate you or anyone else with it. If you don't wish to read
        my views, presumedly you are capable of deleting e-mails from me. You seem
        like rather a dim bulb, but not quite as stupid as that. Obviously you
        want my views suppressed. That is your motivation.