Re: Anti-war rally this weekend

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2002
      >I went to this anti-way rally this weekend. My sign said IRAQ is not the
      >problem.

      Mr. Bronke:

      That sign is true, as far as it goes, but it would have been more
      useful to our propaganda to have stated what IS the real problem.

      >The rallies send a message and help people network some, but I believe that
      >the best way to organize people is through the internet. Unfortunately,
      >these rallies could eventually lead to violence as frustrated people take
      >their anger out on the police. I was standing at the west end of Wilshire in
      >front of the Army Reserve building. There were police behind the fence, some
      >with riot gear. Only one person said anything angry at them. Yet the
      >potential is there. I told him that they were't the problem. The problem is
      >in Washington I told him. He moved on. It is hard for all people to maintain
      >this perspective.

      If, on the other hand, the police are protecting the people in Washington
      and interfering with our civil rights to resist them, they become the
      problem, now don't they? Never forget that the pigs are the armed force
      of the state against the citizens.

      >http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-rally7oct07,0,5268166.story?coll=la%
      >2Dheadlines%2Dcalifornia
      >
      >I thought that there was way more than 5000 people. Some subgroups chanting
      >pro-Palestinian and pro Not In Your Name theme chants.
      >
      >The real way to make change will be in the voting booth. I just received my
      >package. Haven't decided just which way I'm going.

      If you don't even know for whom to vote, how could you possibly know that
      the real way to make change will be in the voting booth? I challenge you
      to name one candidate who has a better chance than a snowball in hell who
      is not a Kike agent.

      --Kevin Walsh

      I don't mind a bit if
      I shoot down police
      They're lackeys for war
      Never guardians of peace

      --The Patriot Game (old IRA song)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2002
        >One guy who wore a sign saying nuke Israel not Iraq evoked anger in many of
        >the people he came in contact with or so he told me. The event was sponsored
        >by a Jewish organization and although that does not give them the right to
        >pledge allegiance to another country they will feel that they have the right
        >to give you as much shit as they feel like. I saw that coming and let people
        >fill in the blanks on their own. If people asked me personnally I sometimes
        >went further. you have to beat them at their own game. After all, their
        >sponsoring of the event is their way of control. I will avoid their rallies
        >in the future.

        Mr. Bronke:

        No need to avoid their rallies. On the contrary, be right there to fight
        their crooked line, and if they throw you out, be right next to them.
        That's what I do. If they get in my face, I go right to them. I have told
        them at a rally they inauspiciously held last 20 April in Tempe, "As a
        white American I proudly wave the flag of free Palestine on this Hitler's
        Birthday, and if you Jews think you can stop a white man from expressing
        his opinions in his own country, you're very much mistaken."

        One said, "This is a peaceful demonstration!"

        I said, "I know it is, and I'm not here to hurt anyone, but you can believe
        I will defend myself if you try to silence me." My firm stand worked. I didn't
        have to go for my .45.

        On 20 October 2001 I attended their rally against the war in Afghanistan
        at Wesley Bolin Plaza in Phoenix. I carried signs that said:

        Death to Israel and it's lackeys in Congress

        and

        Congress works for Jew money. Execute the AIPAC traitors.

        They excluded me from the ampitheatre, but I stayed right by the entrance,
        even though they sent Captain Swart of the Capitol Police to spy on me.
        You can't fight the Jews by running from them. Like any bully, their power
        is gone when people boldly stand up against them.

        >The police are in a similar spot that our servicemen are. They don't make
        >the laws but they have to enforce them.

        The draft was abolished in 1972, and police have never been drafted. They
        are not forced to enforce these unjust laws. They freely chose to enter
        these services, knowing what they would be asked to do. Even if the USA did
        conscript soldiers and police (as may well be the case, perhaps not in
        the very distant future either), a draftee for the enemy is still an enemy.
        We would like such cops and soldiers to turn their guns on their officers
        and the government, but as long as they are pointed at us, we must be
        prepared to return fire.

        >They sometimes do a lousy job. I'm
        >sure they don't like the idea of the US breaking internation laws.

        There are perhaps a few soldiers like that. I suspect, however, that most
        are amoral mercenaries who just want to get job skills or money for college.
        Even so, if these soldiers who are subjectively consciencious objectively
        attack us or oppressed people, they are objectively our enemies and must
        be fought. I'm all for disciplined demonstrations. I'm tactically
        opposed to attacks on the cops that can only provoke problems for the
        movement. If, however, the cops try to stop us from exercising our rights,
        we must meet force with force. Our rights are only as good as our ability
        to protect them. If we are not willing to fight for them and want to depend
        on the goodwill of the cops, they don't exist.

        >It is a joke on who we have the choice to vote on yet we still are obligated
        >to find someone who will run for election that we can trust.

        I'm very glad you recognize that. Pray tell then, why you think the struggle
        can be won at the ballot box? Why are you obligated to vote for someone
        you can trust when there is no one you can trust? Did Lenin get into power
        by voting? Did Mao? Did the patriots of the American Revolution? No,
        there are very few examples of anything worthwhile being accomplished by
        voting. Revolutions are won on the battlefield. We cannot compete
        financially with the Jews' media machine. Our expression of democracy will
        be on the streets.