advertisement for a free one-way trip to Iraq

  • Kevin Walsh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004
      I am working on a temporary assignment but still trying to find a
      regular job, so I often examine the job advertisements in the local
      paper. I found one couched in deceptive language which I'm pretty
      sure is for the United States military. As with most advertisements
      in the newspaper, abreviations were used, but for the sake of those
      who are not native speakers of English, I will spell out all the
      words.

      --Kevin

      HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES WANTED

      No experience required. Paid training/relocation; good pay/
      benefits. Pick from many career fields-trades/technical, etcetera
      No layoffs! Must be ages 17 to 34. Call 1-800-354-9627.

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/