Free Arab Voice site working again

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2004
      The website of the Free Arab Voice, www.freearabvoice.org, is once again
      operational. Dr. Alloush, the editor, informed me that his service
      provider had informed him right after the beheading of Nick Berg that FAV
      was one of five websites that had to be shut down according to some
      unknown source (someone in the government? AIPAC? B'nai B'rith? Who
      knows?), and the Haganah site claimed responsibility. They had shut down
      FAV at a previous service provider several months ago, but FAV had found
      a new service provider. I don't know if Dr. Alloush found yet another
      new service provider or if he convinced the old provider to put the site
      back up, but evidently it is back up.

      "I have an acquaintance from Fallujah. He tells me, 'The good thing we have
      that you don't in Baghdad is that you do not see any American soldiers on our
      streets. We do not allow that in Fallujah.'"
      --Hussein al-Musawi, quoted on p. A20, 4/3/04 edition The Arizona Republic