Re: [azsecularhumanists] bush humor

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2004
      The recent revelations by Paul O'Neill certainly show, if any doubted,
      that Bush, like Hitler, waged an aggressive war and that alleged causes,
      such as the September Martyrdoms and alleged failure of Iraq to be cooperative
      with UN inspectors, were after the decision was made. That, however, is
      about as far as the comparison goes. If taken further, Hitler comes out
      looking better. He at least had more intelligence and cared for the
      welfare of the citizens at home. When a member of Schroeder's cabinet
      caught flak for comparing Bush to Hitler, an elderly German friend of mine
      said, in complete earnestness and genuine indignation, "That's an insult
      to Adolf!" :-)

      --Kevin

      --
      Roses are red, violets are blue