FBI uses bogus "junk science" to convict people of gun crimes

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2003
      Many thanks to Mike Ross for sending this article. The conviction of
      Mummia Abu Jamal of the murder of a Philadelphia police officer has
      been criticized for, among other things, the lack of any forensic
      testing to determine whether the fatal bullet came from his pistol.
      Now it seems that even where such testing was done, the guilt of those
      convicted is far from certain.

      --Kevin