Jessica Lynch "regains memory", screams "Rape!"

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2003
      I won't bother giving an exact url or quote on this story; it's well
      documented in the American media now, but if any foreigners receiving
      this e-mail need to see a url, I'll give it on request. Mental health
      professionals assure us that real amnesia is a rare condition that has
      been overdone by Hollywood and other works of fiction, but Private Jessica
      Lynch, wounded and captured by Iraqis, claimed (or the claim was made on
      her behalf) that she didn't remember what happened to her during her
      captivity. That made it easy for the Pentagon to conjure up a "rescue"
      story without such inconvenient things as her recollection of humane
      treatment by Iraqi doctors, nurses and soldiers clashing with it.

      Now to sell her multimillion dollar book and movie, her memory has
      conveniently returned, and now she claims that she was raped. Those
      Iraqis must have been pretty horny to want a foreign woman who was badly
      wounded :-) Well, as Kobe Bryant knows, one way for a woman to gain
      publicity is to make rape accusations against the right target given the
      right opportunity. As for Private Lynch and her rape fantasies, I give
      her an old Yiddish saying, part blessing, part curse, though in this case
      all curse:

      "May your wildest dreams come true."