[llnicol@yahoo.com: Laro Nicol update]

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003

      I am sorry this update came out late. I just found out
      for myself yesterday. Wednesday the first at 10:45 am
      at the federal courthouse in downtown phoenix. Court
      room 302, magistrate Anderson. I am going to be
      charged with a superseding indictment. Please come out
      and show your support if you can. An attack against
      one is an attack against the rest.

      Hope to see you all there. If you can't make it down,
      I'll post an update tomorrow evening. I have been told
      that I will not be facing the risk of being taken into
      custody during tomorrow's hearing, but "they" don't
      play fair and they play by their own rules.

      In struggle,

      Laro