Re: [azsecularhumanists] lady lucks out and doesnt have to obey old testement law

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2003
      Being stoned to death is at least more humane than dying of AIDS, and
      that is the fate of many whose spouses are in adulterous relationships.
      I would argue for the firing squad, lethal injection, or some more humane
      way of killing her, but when tens of millions of Africans are dying of
      AIDS, this kind of strict discipline is needed.

      --Kevin