an hypothesis about our visitor

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2003
      Well, Mike, we seem to have a putz loose in the AZ_Atheists group--not THE
      Putz, but a putz of another name, most likely Tom Vincent. I suspect he is
      resentful that Susan Sackett essentially stole his group out from under his
      nose and blames us as the ultimate cause of this. It is regretable that
      most of the AZHumanists seem to prefer Susan Sackett's censorship and "benign
      dictatorship" to the freedom of AZ_Atheists and azsecularhumanists.
      Supposedly humanists dislike censorship, but these particular "humanists"
      seem to thrive on it.

      It would be more polite and less cowardly if this person would identify
      himself or herself, but I agree it is best to allow this person to debate
      freely. If it is Tom Vincent, I know his stupidity can't stand up to open
      debate, and he will hide in the shadows.