Global Assault on Religion!

  • Darwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      You are invited to join The Global Assault on Religion.

      Sounds very grand, ambitious and egotistical, I know, but that's no reason =
      not to do it.

      Presently there are thousands of atheist, agnostic and sceptical groups aro=
      und the world, all
      doing their individual bit.

      We need to unite.

      There needs to be one central group which links all the other groups, and w=
      hich at any given
      moment, can communicate with millions of intelligent freethinkers.

      I'm not doing this out of ego, or to make money (there is no money involved=
      ), I'm doing it
      because time is running out.

      If you agree with that basic premise, please go to:

      and join –

      Some people have difficulty with Yahoo Groups, in which case go to:

      http://www.geocities.com/godslayer2000

      Get on board the Glory Train!

      Just kidding

      :)