Re: Stupid imperialist pranks

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2003
      Dear Eric,

      Thank you for this anecdote. I think President Castro
      needs to change his phone number. I suspect the real
      reason he quit smoking in 1986 had to do with similar
      "pranks" involving his cigars. One good prank deserves
      another. I've often thought it would be funny to
      telephone Collin Powell, pretending to be the elder
      George Bush and say, "General Powell, we need to plot
      a coup. My son is just too f***ing stupid to run this
      country." In the mean time, I know an amusing prank
      Comrade Kim Jong Il can play on 700,000 Miami gusanos :-)