Re: DPRK on US embargo threat

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2003
      Dear Eric,

      Thank you for this news bulletin. I remember
      reading a short article in which the president
      of the so-called "South Korea" warned the DPRK
      to learn the lesson of the war in Iraq and
      dismantle its nuclear programme.

      If there's a lesson to be learned from Iraq, it
      is that the DPRK must NEVER dismantle its nuclear
      programme and must be prepared to hit the USA and
      any country or portion of a country that helps
      American imperialism with everything they've got.
      Iraq knows it's no use being restrained with
      imperialists.

      It is regretable that the Japanese government
      does not understand the necessity of removing
      American bases from its soil, but in so doing
      Japan becomes as legitimate a target as the USA.
      The Japanese people would do well to put pressure
      on Koizumi and parliment to remain neutral in this
      confrontation and remove American bases from Japan.