Re: Zionists can't take Road Map demo

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2003
      Dear Eric,

      Thanks for testing that for me! Evidently the site
      message is targeted to the electronic address of my
      computer. I could further test this by trying to send
      a message from a library computer.

      >From what I've read in the bourgeois press, the Road
      Map appears to be a dead issue. Even Bush has abandoned
      it. Hurrah for Hamas and its brave resistance fighters!