Re: US plan to privatize Iraqi oil

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2003
      Dear Eric,

      I am reminded of a Western "documentary" about the
      aftermath of "perestroika" ("destroika"). There was
      no Russian word for "privatization", so they made one
      up that sounded like "privatizatskia" which ended up
      being close to the Russian word for "grabbing". You
      and Yura can verify if there's any truth to that, but
      if so the liars ended up telling the truth inadvertently.