your campaign against Dr. De Genova

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2003
      Congressman Hayworth:

      You seem to be going out of your way to try to have a professor who doesn't
      even live and work in Arizona dismissed for no offense other than expressing
      dissident opinions on his own time and while not representing any university
      or other institution. I have my differences with Dr. De Genova, but at
      least he is an honest man who knows what real patriotism is, which is far
      more than can be said for Zionist agents like you.

      I'm starting a petition to have you expelled from Congress and prosecuted
      for being an unregistered agent of a foreign government ("Israel"), for
      complicity with an unconstitutional war executed without Congressional
      approval and for war crimes against the people of Iraq.

      Sincerely,

      Kevin Walsh