Re: "peace group" sabotage

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2003
      Dear Eric,

      Right on! Sock it to them! This confirms my
      suspicions that much of the "peace" movement in
      North America and Europe are nothing but Jew
      saboteurs. It's amazing that this "It's OK
      to occupy Iraq but do it under U.N. auspices"
      has any credibility. That speaks volumes on
      how severely the American left has been
      brainwashed by these enemy agents.

      In other news, Arizona Congressman J.D.
      Hayworth has launched a petition drive to
      demand that Columbia University fire Dr.
      De Genova. Given that this university is in
      New York rather than Arizona, one wonders
      why Mr. Hayworth is so interested in it.
      I am gratified that Dr. De Genova's explanatory
      comments don't contain the slightest hint of
      an apology. I think he will probably lose
      his job over this before all is said and
      done, but at least he's going down fighting!

      Jonah Goldberg wrote a lengthy column on
      why De Genova is anti-American. Naturally
      one must take statements by someone named
      Goldberg who claims to be an expert on what
      is and is not American with a grain of salt :-)