Re: [A z h a g i] Azhagi+ (AzhagiPlus) - 10.17 - Information

  • hare krishna mani
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2012
      HARE KRISHNA HARI HARI BHOL
      27 July 2012  FRIDAY  KRSHNADHAM, OTTAWA, CANADA

      Hi!  Vishy,

      It is since long we talked or written to each other.
      Glad to read today's mail and Lord Krishna has helped to ease all your tensions esp medical problems and you are now about to release new versions in your life

      Kee in touch with us  Perhaps you remember us

      Kindly convey to your father also  still I am using the song sent by him

      Our enquiries to your family

      Take care and continued to serve the janata

      May God Bless You

      yours affectionately

      hare krishna money
      (now my initiated name is hari namamrta dasa) ISKCON