Re: [A z h a g i] 'A z h a g i' - 6.1.7

  • varadhan raghavav
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2009
      Dear  Sri Viswanathan,

      It  helps  my  daughter,  and her  family  to  be  more conversant  with
      Tamil, Marathi  and Hindi  -  the  familiar  languages  spoken  and  read. fluently  by  them.

      You  are  really  noble  hearted.

      anbudan
      raghavan, V

      From: Viswanathan (a z h a g i . c o m) <noblehearted@...>
      Subject: [A z h a g i] 'A z h a g i' - 6.1.7
      To: "azhagi yahoo group" <azhagi@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sunday, 27 September, 2009, 12:49 PM

      Dear all,

      The latest version of Azhagi available for download is 6.1.7 - released on Sep 26, 2009. Those interested can upgrade to this version. All versions since 6.1.2 allow you to type in the latest SAT mode - yet another unique feature provided by Azhagi - which can help increase your productivity further more (i.e. you can transliterate more in less time) .

      An intro on SAT was posted in our group last month. Full details on the same are available at http://azhagi. com/sath.. html

      For those of you who are not aware yet, one can transliterate in Hindi (in beta stage - Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, Punjabi, etc.) in Azhagi's Unicode Editor and in all other external applications like Gmail, Notepad, Outlook Express, etc. F9 is the key to be pressed to display the multi-language selector. F10 is the toggle key as usual to start typing alternately in Hindi and English. For more details, you may visit http://azhagi. com/multi. html

      kind regards.

      viswanathan, love all serve all, www.azhagi.com

      unique, since 2000 . packed with features . globally utilised . rich clientele . azhagi

      Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.