ALL softwares / tools available for computing in Tamil and other Indian languages...

  • Viswanathan (a z h a g i . c o m)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2009

      Dear Friends,

      Warm greetings!

      As and when your time/interest permits, kindly please have a look at http://azhagi.com/indic.html. I have done whatever best possible by me (as of now) for spreading awareness of ALL softwares/tools available for computing in Tamil and other Indian languages, with links to all of them. This is apart from informing about them to others through personal mails, phone calls, etc. too, as ever.

      It's my thanks-giving and 'awareness-spreading' page for ALL available softwares/tools (both commercial and non-commercial) so that many more get to benefit by using these softwares/tools, since, in my past 10 years' experience, I have seen that 1000s and 1000s are not yet aware of such softwares/tools, though they are in need of the same.

      A link ( Other Softwares | Tools ) for the aforesaid 'indic.html' page has been given at the top right of www.azhagi.com website and also from within Azhagi software itself. i.e. every visitor of azhagi.com or user of 'azhagi' software has ready access to all softwares/tools available for Indian language computing.

      I have written/mentioned about the abovesaid 'indic.html' page in some of my earlier mails also. But, not sure whether everybody would have read them. Also, new members perhaps may not have read those mails. Hence, I have written again. Thanks, for sparing your valuable time.

      If possible and if your time/interest permits, kindly spread the news of the abovementioned softwares/tools in the best way possible for you...

      With sincere prayers for the welfare of all beings...

      kind regards
      viswanathan, love all serve all, www.azhagi.com
    • valluva raj
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2009
        sir, Is there any tamil software to scan Azhagi typed document and
        edit it with Azhagi. If it is available whether on payment or free,
        Please tell me.
        Moreover, sir, will the software Ponvizhi help my purpose?.

        On 8/1/09, Viswanathan (a z h a g i . c o m) <noblehearted@...> wrote:
        > Dear Friends,
        >
        > Warm greetings!
        >
        > As and when your time/interest permits, kindly please have a look at
        > http://azhagi.com/indic.html. I have done whatever best possible by me (as
        > of now) for spreading awareness of ALL softwares/tools available for
        > computing in Tamil and other Indian languages, with links to all of them.
        > This is apart from informing about them to others through personal mails,
        > phone calls, etc. too, as ever.
        >
        > It's my thanks-giving and 'awareness-spreading' page for ALL available
        > softwares/tools (both commercial and non-commercial) so that many more get
        > to benefit by using these softwares/tools, since, in my past 10 years'
        > experience, I have seen that 1000s and 1000s are not yet aware of such
        > softwares/tools, though they are in need of the same.
        >
        > A link ( Other Softwares | Tools ) for the aforesaid 'indic.html' page has
        > been given at the top right of www.azhagi.com website and also from within
        > Azhagi software itself. i.e. every visitor of azhagi.com or user of 'azhagi'
        > software has ready access to all softwares/tools available for Indian
        > language computing.
        >
        > I have written/mentioned about the abovesaid 'indic.html' page in some of my
        > earlier mails also. But, not sure whether everybody would have read them.
        > Also, new members perhaps may not have read those mails. Hence, I have
        > written again. Thanks, for sparing your valuable time.
        >
        > If possible and if your time/interest permits, kindly spread the news of the
        > abovementioned softwares/tools in the best way possible for you...
        >
        > With sincere prayers for the welfare of all beings...
        >
        > kind regards
        > viswanathan, love all serve all, www.azhagi.com

      • azhagi_1
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10, 2009
          Dear Mr.Valluvaraj,

          Under the category of 'Tamil OCR Softwares', I have heard about 'Ponvizhi' only so far. 6 years back, I heard that it was for a cost. I don't have any idea of it's current status.

          Links/details on Ponvizhi are available already in two of the links (like ildc.in) I have provided in http://azhagi.com/indic.html . You may get more details vide google search too.