Azalea fest in Beltsville, MD

  • LaserBlast@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2008
      Just recently joined this group and thought I'd give a quick intro as  well as let you all know of a new Azalea Fest in suburban WashDC.

      As my signature says below I edit/publish a local gardening magazine for the greater Washington DC region. We are just finishing our third year and are looking forward to many more.

      Here is the info on the Azalea Fest:

      The Beltsville Azalea Show
      Sponsored by Washington Gardener Magazine
      Benefiting Earth Share
      Hosted at Behnke Nurseries in Beltsville, MD
      April 18, 19, 20 & 21
      Open 8 am – 8 pm
      Garden Club Preview Luncheon
      Sponsored by The Beltsville Garden Club
      Thursday April 17, Noon – 3:00 pm

      Opening VIP Reception
      Friday, April 18, 6 – 9 pm

      Sincerely,
      Kathy Jentz
      Editor/Publisher
      Washington Gardener
      Magazine
      826 Philadelphia Ave.
      Silver Spring MD 20910
      301-588-6894
      editor@...
      http://www.washingtongardener.com/

      Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
      Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
      The magazine makes a great gift for gardening friends!