Re: [AZ] this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC

  • George Klump
    Message 1 of 284 , Jan 6, 2008
      The answer is yes: this is a possibility, especially with small children.  Many plants have toxins in them.  They're for looking at rather than eating.

      George Klump
      Southern California Chapter

      this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC.

      I read a book recently and in it, it was mentioned that the azalea plant if
      ingested can be fatal. Is this true?

      Yours Sincerely
      Andrew Frangs
      Cell: 0837852428

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      11:46 AM

    • Jennifer S.
      Message 284 of 284 , Apr 13
        this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC

        I live in zone 9b (zip code California 91350). I planted my Azalea Formosa Purple two months ago and notice branch grew out, but leaves are turning brown and dropping. Is it dying? Should I spray horticultural spray?

        I've attached a picture of it.

        Sincerely,
        Jennifer