selecting nd growing azaleas

  • James Thornton
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2007
      it's here and on line! the uga extentsion ofc publication"selecting and growing azaleas".this is a booklet by the uga in cooperation with the oconee chapter of the azalea society of america.

      it is a modification of the cd ,by the same name, that was created several years ago by the uga and the oconee chapter and still  available for sale .

      info re: the cd or comments re: the booklet ,pls e-mail me at : jimpatsy@...

      jim

      jim thornton
      conyers,ga.

    • John Brown
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 4, 2007
        Nobody else has commented so I will.  Jim, you and your group, heavyweights all,  have done a fantastic thing.  This is the sort of public service that will keep the Azalea Society alive and thriving.  Your CD was great; this is better.  I hope that Bob Stelloh and John Perkins will both put a prominent link on their sites to your information.
        John Brown

        James Thornton wrote:

        it's here and on line! the uga extentsion ofc publication" selecting and growing azaleas".this is a booklet by the uga in cooperation with the oconee chapter of the azalea society of america.

        it is a modification of the cd ,by the same name, that was created several years ago by the uga and the oconee chapter and still  available for sale .

        info re: the cd or comments re: the booklet ,pls e-mail me at : jimpatsy@comcast. net

        jim

        jim thornton
        conyers,ga.

      • Nicholas Yarmoshuk

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 4, 2007
            Nicholas,

            That would the University of Georgia (UGA)-- the Cooperative Extension Service.  In other words, their Ag school.

            Bob Kelly

            James Thornton wrote:

            it's here and on line! the uga extentsion ofc publication"selecting and growing azaleas".this is a booklet by the uga in cooperation with the oconee chapter of the azalea society of america.

            it is a modification of the cd ,by the same name, that was created several years ago by the uga and the oconee chapter and still  available for sale .

            info re: the cd or comments re: the booklet ,pls e-mail me at : jimpatsy@comcast. net

            jim

            jim thornton
            conyers,ga.

            Checked by AVG Free Edition.
          • Nicholas Yarmoshuk
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 4, 2007
              Thanks Bob . . . I appreciate your response.   :-)
              Nick

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 5, 2007
                sorry,nicholas!

                thanks, bob!

                jim

                jim thornton
                conyers,ga.

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 5, 2007
                  john, thanks for the kind words! just so everyone knows,we have to recognize the work of dr. gary wade and his staff at the university,on this and ...the cd project!
                  jim

                  jim thornton
                  conyers,ga.