[PHISHING]: Re: [AZ] ASA 2008 Convention on the web

  • Joe Schild
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2007

      Panda Antivirus + Firewall 2007 has detected that this email could be spoofed

      Take maximum precautions, as spoofed emails could be the sign of a fraud attempt.
      Bob,
      I had no problem locating the information I needed about the 2008 Convention. Trying to determine which tours I may take were okay but may be a little confusing for those who may not have had different options in the past or never attended a convention.

      Joe Schild, 8:30 am, out of breath, and after a 1/2 mile walk. Got to make 3miles/day before my Doc lets me off the hook
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2007
        Joe,

        Thanks for that comment about the tour choices being a little
        confusing. Upon re-reading it I agree -- it is hard to describe
        something you know quite well to someone else seeing it for the first
        time. Here is some revised wording to hopefully clarify the fact of
        their being some real choices -- does it help?

        "The main tours on Friday and Saturday visit local gardens, or you
        can choose to instead see R. vaseyi in the wild on either day. The
        main tour on Friday will visit gardens in the Asheville area, and on
        Saturday the main tour will visit gardens in the Hendersonville area.

        The R. vaseyi tours on Friday and on Saturday mostly cover the same
        ground each day. We also offer a post-convention tour to the Southern
        Highlands Reserve tour with great natural stands of R. vaseyi along
        with other one-of-a-kind natural and man-made sights. These R. vaseyi
        tours are each limited to the first 28 guests, they will involve some
        hiking, and they necessarily take longer bus rides-but will more than
        make up for those long rides with the wonders to be seen. If you can
        spend an extra day, you can see all the gardens as well as R. vaseyi
        in the wild by taking the main tours on Friday and Saturday, and the
        Southern Highlands Reserve tour on Sunday-if you register early
        enough to be one of the first 28!"

        Regards,
        Bob Stelloh Hendersonville NC USDA Zone 7

        At 8:40 AM -0400 on 10/10/07, Joe Schild wrote