not flowering

  • Shawna Stonehouse
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007

      Hello – so glad I found this site.  My Mom gave me an Azalea March 07 and it flowered wonderfully into the summer.  I live in London UK and have a sunny balcony until mid afternoon. This year, not only did it not flower but the leaves are not near as lush.  Is there anything I can do?  Thanks.  Cheers, Shawna

      Shawna Stonehouse

      Haringey City Growth Manager

      North London Business

      T: 020 8885 9211

      M: 07917701809

      E: shawna.stonehouse@...

      w: www.northlondonbusiness.com

      This email and any attachments are confidential.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.